- This event has passed.
Regenerative Agriculture: A Transition to a More Sustainable Agricultural Practice
Aug 13, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm WIB
Can current agricultural practices be considered as socially, environmentally, and economically sustainable? Can these practices be considered rigorous enough to feed the unprecedented population growth?
In this half-day workshop, Raras Mulat Sari and Sreyoshi Mitra will share their in-depth analysis of modern-day agricultural practices and demonstrate the extent to which these practices are sustainable.
Our speakers will also address the current and future challenges that the agricultural sector would face due to increasing food demands and climate change issues, and provide pathways and recommendations for the agricultural sector to make their business more sustainable.
Here are some key points that might be beneficial for your sustainability journey:
- Global challenges related to the agriculture sector
- Impacts of unsustainable agriculture practice on the environment, society, and economy
- Mapping agriculture’s challenges and opportunities using a whole system point of view
- What is regenerative agriculture and how does it compare with other practices
- Benefits of regenerative agriculture implementation towards environment, communities, as well as business or company reputation
- Practical advice and detailed steps on how a business can implement regenerative agriculture into their supply chain
- Case studies from different companies
- Constructive discussions about actual on-ground challenges faced by businesses
Download the full workshop agenda here.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions by Our Hiraya.
N Rajasekhar Reddy
I am a agri graduate currently working on Regenerative Agriculture. I want to learn more information about Regenerative Agriculture.
Hi Rajasekhar! Awesome, let us know if you’ve got your free ticket. See you soon!
N Rajasekhar Reddy
Hope this session will give me more information.
Would love to join this workshop.